We respect the right to privacy of our software users and take reasonable steps for the Visitors, End-Users and Customers to be familiar with the manner in which rendered accessible information via the following websites
www.u2stechnology.com and its sub domains applications are processed. Due to the implementation of comprehensive security regulations, Personal Data provided by our Services, websites and applications is of highest security standards.
4. Questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to access, update, amend, correct or delete, any of your Personal Data we store and process, please contact us at email@example.com (or via support e-mail of the Service you use) or by postal mail at: U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. Attn: 7/2 Manali New Town, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
5. What information we collect
User's Provided data:
The purpose of gathering and processing Personal Data and other information by U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. and its Services is:
- to provide , maintain and facilitate our Services as well as to provide continious service performance and to improve the applications functionalities over teh time.
- to provide customers to access their personal data and maintain their access to our services and APIs ,
- to secure our customers claims that may arise due to the Services, to stay connected with our customers in email/telephonic communications, also to offer any new/existing services of U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
We collect your personal informations while registering the website in order to use the application and its APIs.
We allow our Customers’ (Agents, End users, Customers and clients) to provide us with third-party Personal Data using their own account (we mean End-Users data (Customers’ visitors/customers, people who use Services to contact the Customer) and Agents data.)and we store in our database.
We collect end users/cutomers locations to provide detailed report to our clients to decide for them to connect with the customer with their geographic time.
We allow to upload images to our website and you are fully responsible for the content you upload into our website, any copyright claims on the picture you upload is fully owned by "YOU"( the client/custoemr who post the links).
Please note U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP addresses of all devices you use our services.
Customers requesting to delete their personal data us subject to law and policy, we provide sustanable time to delete those records permenantly with respect to the Law of India.
Data Protection Officer is Malathi T, U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. 7/2 Manali New Town, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India., email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using ‘cookies’. The so-called ‘cookies’ are used while using the Services, APIs or products rendered by U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
or browsing any of the websites where our Services are installed. These are pieces of information sent by the server, stored on a user’s computer for the purpose of automatic identification of a particular user when using our Services. ‘Cookies’ enable us to quickly confirm users’ identity and owing to them the use of our Services becomes much easier and more widely available.
‘Cookies’ are used by U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. and its Services(chatbotbroker.com, u2stechnology.com). solely with the purpose of personalizing a particular user. ‘Cookies’ can be used on condition that they are accepted by a browser and that they shall not be removed from the storage media.
Users who removed ‘cookies’ from their storage media or have not accepted them on their browser may not have access to the Services rendered by U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs) and WebStorage. Our third party tracking-utility partners employ a tracking software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) and WebStorage that help us better manage content on our websites by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of our websites users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our Customer’s Personal Data.
Mobile analytics. We use mobile analytics software which allows us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to Personal Data you submit within the application.
In order to post comments on our websites (i.e. our blogs) you must sign into Facebook, Twitter, Disqus or Google, as we use ‘social-media plugins’ to allow Visitors and Customers to leave comments on our blogs. No Personal Data is tied to your posts. You subscribe to our blogs by providing your email address. We will only use this Personal Data to send you an email notification when new blogs have been posted and when users comment on a blog that you previously have commented on. We will not use this information for any other purpose. You have the opportunity to opt-out from our blog e-mails by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button.
Facebook Connect and other OpenID providers. Depending on the Service you use you may have the possibility to log in to our Chatbotbroker customer support feature using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and other OpenID providers. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain Personal Data with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our chat form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
6. Data disclosure
U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd.’s main purpose of gathering Personal Data and other information is to maintain Services, ensure safe and guaranteed Services performance for its Customers, upgrade and improve functionality of its Services. Owing to the above process we exceed our Customers’ expectations, we provide a constant development of our Services the use of which becomes much easier and more convenient. In order to ensure orderly and safety functioning our Services we cooperate and use software of other entities providing services (described below). We do not sell or lease your Personal Data to any third party. We will never share, sell, rent or trade your registration and Personal Information with any marketing or promotional partners without your consent. The following are exceptions, with respect to whom we may share your Personal Data:
U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to disclose Personal Data to any of its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor company.
Credit/payment card data provided by the Customer are disclosed solely to professional companies that conduct non-cash transactions and only to the extent necessary to effect the payments. Except for the above situations U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. shall not disclose any information or personal data provided by Customer.
You should also be aware that governmental authorities may have the authority under certain circumstances to permit your Personal Information to be shared or transferred to third parties (other than Third Party Service Provider) without your permission.
- Personal Data and other information provided by Customer shall not be disclosed to third parties unless the obligation to disclose the information to third parties results from the currently effective provisions of law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or if it is necessary for the LiveChat, Inc.’s security and the protection of its rights, including the protection against the claims submitted by the third parties. The provided Customer’s information (including Personal Data) may be utilized in the event of breach of Terms and Conditions for the use of Services, misuse of funds, the necessity to take action against all Customer’s unlawful actions. U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. shall transfer no information or Personal Data to any third parties for marketing purposes. U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to use the provided Personal Data for the marketing purposes and other purposes connected with presenting an up-to-date offer of Services and instructions or tips related to Services in direct contacts with the Customer. You may opt-out from such emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com (or via support e-mail of the Service you use).
We will always give you an opportunity to choose opt-out before your Personal Data is (1) disclosed to a Sub-processor (other than U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd.’s representatives doing work at our direction, or a third party affiliated or associated with U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. and connected with providing services and its current business activity),
or (2) to be used for a purpose that is materially different than that for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
The only exception to this choice for Personal Data would be where we are required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a governmental, police or judicial order, law or regulation to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We will enable our Customers to provide individuals with reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices. To limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Data, please submit a written request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or via support e-mail of the Service you use).
8. Accountability for Onward Transfer
- U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. may transfer some Personal Data to Third Party Service Providers (including Third party service providers).
- We will not transfer your Personal Data originating in the EU and Switzerland to Third Party Service Provider unless we ensure such Third Party Service Provider is obliged to provide at least the same level of privacy protection to your Personal Data as required by the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
9.Third party service providers (Sub-processors)
We guarantee that we take reasonable and appropriate technical and operational measures to protect your Personal Data we collect and hold them from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While processing Personal Data we take into due account the risk involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Data.
11. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
- U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. will only collect and retain Personal Data which is relevant to the purposes for which the Personal Data is collected, and will not use it in a way that is incompatible with such purposes unless such use has been subsequently authorized by the Customer. U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We may occasionally contact you to determine that your Personal Data is still accurate and current.
- However we will not limit our clients to get the end users personal data while using our services like chatbotbroker.com, as the end user/customer is responsible to provide your data in which the respective clinet is asking you to provide.
- Each data subject has the right to access, correct, amend, block or delete its Personal Data. The Company shall comply with any commercially reasonable request by Customer to correct, amend, block or delete Customer’s Personal Data, as required by Data Protection Laws, to the extent the Company is legally permitted to do so. If you wish to access, amend, or confirm that U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. has Personal Data relating to you, or if you wish to correct or delete your Personal Data if it is inaccurate, please notify us at email@example.com (or via support e-mail of the Service you use).
- If your Personal Data changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies or request deactivation of your account by making the change within the ‘my profile’ section of the site or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or via support e-mail of the Service you use). We will respond to your access request within 14 days. To request removal of your personal data from our testimonials or customer support forum, please contact us at email@example.com (or via support e-mail of the Service you use). In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Data, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
13. Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. is not liable for any direct, indirect,incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,damages or loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage (even if Stardotstar Software Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to:
The use of or the inability to use the Services;
The cost or procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services;
Unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmission or Data;
Statements or conduct of any third-party on the Services; or
- Any other material relating to the Services.
Since we are committed to protecting your privacy as set forth in this Policy, if you think we are not in compliance with our Policy, or if you have any questions or if you wish to take any other action concerning this Policy or your Personal Information, we encourage you to contact us. We will investigate your complaint, take appropriate action and report back to you within 14 days.
From time-to-time, we may provide you with the opportunity to participate in a survey within our applications or via email. If you participate, we may require your name, last name, email address or other data. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
We allow Customers to integrate their Services with third-party add-ons. Please be aware that U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for any information or Personal Data that may be collected through such third-party add-ons.
16. Personal Data protection
U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. applies technical safety measures of the highest standards to protect the provided Personal Data against loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. The used measures and technology ensure complete safety of the Personal Data provided by the Customer or other data subject. The Personal Data is available solely to the Customer or to a person indicated by the Customer and provided that authorized access has been granted to such person. The Customer controls who is allowed to access. LiveChat, Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data both during transmission and once received by the Company. No method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore the absolute security can not be guaranteed. No data transmission via the Internet, however, can guarantee 100% safety. However U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. takes all necessary steps and measures to update and modernize its data protection system. The transmission of most information is encrypted by using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
18. Data gathering entity
Conducting its activity, under the business name of U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd. with its office 17/2 Manali New Town, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India, shall be the entity gathering Personal Data and other information.
19. Commercial transactions
We may post Customers’ testimonials on our websites which may contain Personal Data. In any other scenario, we do obtain the Customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their names along with their testimonials.
21. Community forum
Our websites may offer publicly accessible forums. Please be aware that any information provided in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
22. Link to Other Sites
23. Terms and Conditions
By using offered Services rendered by U2SSoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd., the Visitor and the Customer are obliged to comply with the rules contained in the
Terms and Conditions available on our websites.
Last edited on 2022-01-30 (YYYY-MM-DD)